Monday 8 August 2011

Trend: Platform Sandals


Links to Lookbook: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
I've recently noticed a growing trend on lookbook.nu: platform sandals. The problem is most of them are from expensive designer brands, which just isn't an option for me. But just as I had given up hope of sporting such lovely chunky sandals, I spotted these babies (above) on the H&M website for just £15 in the sale! Get in! Who needs Jeffrey Campbell and Miu Miu when you have H&M? The only down side is that I have to wait for about 2-3 weeks for them to arrive, but they're so pretty I couldn't resist. I also just bought myself some high-waisted levis shorts on eBay for £10. It's the first time I've ever won a bid haha. Unnecessary spending you say? Well it is nearly my birthday ;)


DISCLAIMER: I do not own the images used to create the collage of photographs. I put in links to the relevant  Lookbook pages. Please contact me if you do not wish your images to be used on my blog. 

4 comments:

  1. I love platforms! I need them when I'm this short!! :) thanks for the links to lookbook, I'm hyping like mad!!


    Www.bettylafleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic blog:)follow you:)kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those platforms follow back :)

    Love Emma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those shoes and such a bargain! x

    ReplyDelete