Monday 5 September 2011

Second-hand Jewellery




So today I thought I'd show you some of my charity shop jewellery. All of these were under £3 each, so it really is worth sifting through the crap to get to the good stuff! You may have seen some of these before in my outfit posts, if you have you'll know that they don't look scruffy or out-of-place when you wear them with new clothes. I think it's a great idea to look in charity shops if you like fashion but you're on a budget. I'm jealous of your thrift stores in America though, they're bigger and better than UK charity shops! These guys know how to do some serious thrifting!  

3 comments:

  1. Cute jewelry! I wish there were charity shops were I lived.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely! I love going to charity shops for jewellery, you can pick up some beautiful unique pieces, these are all wonderful!

    http://fashionjunkdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I very much wouldn't mind having all of these..
    (especially the one in the top right)

    Lovely post, keep it up please!!

    x

    ReplyDelete